X-Sec Malware Scanner 3.2.1.0 Released!
IMPROVED
  • Update X-Sec Antivirus Engine Module
  • Update Rising Antivirus Engine Module
FIXED
  • German language translation
Hi

I have 2 questions for you

1. Can you add an option or feature in the Quarantäne to submit detected samples to you

2. Will you add on option or feature to stop or pause the scan and scan as example on the next day at the same place again or start the scan at the stopping place

Mops21
(04-27-2024, 06:13 AM)Mops21 Wrote: Hi

I have 2 questions for you

1. Can you add an option or feature in the Quarantäne to submit detected samples to you

2. Will you add on option or feature  to stop or pause the scan and scan as example on the next day at the same place again or start the scan at the stopping place

Mops21

Hello Mops21,
1. Similar feature(eg: unknown file submission) may be added on 2025
2. X-Sec Malware Scanner is just a scanner, so it's hard to achieve that :-(
Ah can you say more for the year 2025

Thank you very much for your infos
And when is an File into the qurantäne and submitted the File to you

When the File is clean scan the File from quarantäne and it is safe after it to restore the File to the original Filepath

Mops21
(04-30-2024, 10:54 AM)Mops21 Wrote: And when is an File into the qurantäne and submitted the File to you

When the File is clean scan the File from quarantäne and it is safe after it to restore the File to the original Filepath

Mops21

Hi Mops21,
do you mean that X-Sec Malware Scanner can do a rescan for quarantine file after virus database update?
(04-30-2024, 10:07 PM)xywcloud Wrote:
(04-30-2024, 10:54 AM)Mops21 Wrote: And when is an File into the qurantäne and submitted the File to you

Mops21

Hi Mops21,
do you mean that X-Sec Malware Scanner can do a rescan for quarantine file after virus database update?

Yes when it is safe to restore the File to the originasl Filwepath

Mops21
(05-01-2024, 05:18 AM)Mops21 Wrote:
(04-30-2024, 10:07 PM)xywcloud Wrote:

Mops21

Hi Mops21,

Yes when it is safe to restore the File to the originasl Filwepath

Mops21

Hi Mops21,

I would like to add this feature in the future, but a bit hard to achieve that, also I need to consider engine related options
Ah okay thank you very much for your infos

With best Regards
Mops21