Trying to launch X-Sec Antivirus after clean download
I had to reinstall my computer. So I re downloaded the X-Sec download, but when I try and run the program it shows this error. I have also downloaded .NET Framework 4.7.1+Visual C++ 2017 Runtime(x64 version)

I have downloaded and removed the program completely about 2-3 times from X-Sec website, Softpedia, and Major Geeks.

I run the program, it runs the updater with the screenshot I show below. Then it shows this error.

Kind regards, Andrew

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-26-2018, 09:45 PM)Andrew999 Wrote: I had to reinstall my computer. So I re downloaded the X-Sec download, but when I try and run the program it shows this error. I have also downloaded .NET Framework 4.7.1+Visual C++ 2017 Runtime(x64 version)

I have downloaded and removed the program completely about 2-3 times from X-Sec website, Softpedia, and Major Geeks.

I run the program, it runs the updater with the screenshot I show below. Then it shows this error.

Kind regards, Andrew

Hello Andrew,
Long time no see~

I did test just now, it works well on my computer.
After checked program logic, I think it can be caused by failed to download virus database.
So, I think you can try to download full virus database (just do an offline update after downloaded program files) first.

P.S. Our mirror server for update has been changed, so you can only use our main server to finish first update(it will download latest update config)
Thanks for the info, it works. Smile