X-Sec Malware Scanner Suggestion
Lightbulb 
Hi, 

I like the new version of the X-Sec Malware Scanner but I have a suggestion. Can you add in somewhere how many items have been scanned during a scan, this would be good for many reasons such as if there is a long file path and there is a lot of items in that folder it will not change for a while and I can not see it scanning different files .exe, .dll files for example because it is just showing folder path, it sometimes might make people think the scan is stuck if it is not changing. It is a bit hard to explain, hope you understand. Also, it is interesting to see how fast it is scanning different files. It is just a suggestion, but up to you in the end, if you implement it or not.

Kind regards,
Hello,
Thank you for your suggestion!
I planned to find a place to show scanned file count, but in the current design I can't find a good place to set it, maybe I should discuss with UI designer
(10-10-2021, 04:07 AM)xywcloud Wrote: Hello,
I planned to find a place to show scanned file count, but in the current design I can't find a good place to set it, maybe I should discuss with UI designer

That would be great, thank you.  Smile
(10-10-2021, 05:14 AM)Andrew999 Wrote:

Hello, we found a good place to show file count, it will be added into next version
Wink 
(10-24-2021, 12:03 PM)xywcloud Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 05:14 AM)Andrew999 Wrote:

Hello, we found a good place to show file count, it will be added into next version
That is great, thanks.